Friday, July 15, 2011

It Finally Came!!



I just recieved my copy of Everything's Fine by The Summer Set. I have listened to all the songs, and they are all great. 'About A Girl' sets the scene for this record. Brian Dales vocals on the tracks somehow seem to flow so smoothly to the music. Almost like they were made for eachother. So far I really love the songs 'Must Be The Music' and 'Thick as Theives'. This Album is a bit of a new direction for the summer set. You can hear their pop sound in songs like Someone Like You, but then you hear their softer sides on tracks such as "Mona Lisa' and 'Dont Let Me Go'. I have anticipated this album for quite some time now. I think this is a step in the right direction for the Summer Set. I am eager to hear what they come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey

Who is your fave character